Monday, August 19, 2013

One Day More



One more dawn. One more day.  One day more until I leave to begin my mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!  I can't even believe that the time has finally come.  After 10 long months of waiting and preparing I will be a missionary. 

So much has happened since the last time I wrote on my blog, but to make many long stories short, I miraculously received my visa 2 weeks ago, and I will be heading straight to Brazil tomorrow evening! 

I just want to leave one last testimony before I enter the mission field. 

I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is real.  It is here on the Earth, and it is found in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I know that Christ lives, and through him and his loving atonement we are all given the opportunity to live with our Father in Heaven again one day. 

I love the gospel and I am so excited to be a missionary.

God bless. 

I love you all and hope to hear from you often!

-Sister Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment