Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm going to the Temple!

9/09/14

Hello Family! How are you all doing today?! I didn´t write yesterday because today is my p-day. We're going to the temple! Woohoo!

This was a good week! I did my first split as sister leader. So, a sister leader trainer is different from a regular trainer. I´m not actually training the new sisters or anything, but I watch over the sisters on the mission. We make splits with them, we help them if they´re not doing well. We visit, call, etc... Then we talk about what´s going on with them for President if there are any serious problems going on.

My first division was good. Sister Lourenço, my second companion, came to my area to work with me for the day. It was weird doing a split with my "step mom" that´s for sure. Me and Sister Martinez take care of 10 sisters and then our companions (who we´re training). It´s really interesting to be a sister leader, but its stressful too, because you´re always leaving your area and your investigators. But I think I'm starting to get the routine down.

Everything´s going great here. This ward is awesome!

Anyway, have a great week! I love you!


Sister Stevens


My hair dryer doesn't work here because the voltage is different...

so I have to use the mini heater to dry my hair

GIANT CHIMARRAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment