Monday, February 9, 2015

I'm Coming Home

2/09/15

WWWWoooooooWWWWWW... What a crazy mix of emotions I´m feeling right now... I've already left my area and I´m here in Porto Alegre awaiting my fate...

Last week was awesome. Sister Cabrera and I had the chance to go to the temple with the leaving group of missionaries. It was amazing, and spiritual and full of pictures and good times. Unfortunately Sister Cabrera has all of the pics on her camera...

We were blessed with yet another wedding that we put together all day Friday. It was BEAUTIFUL! But talk about trunky... I have to say that planning weddings is just about the worst thing that a soon to be return missionary could do... haha

But it was a beautiful day. Unfortunately Karine had to postpone her baptism one more week because of health problems... But at least I know that she´s going to be taking this important step next week. I'll be sure to keep track on facebook!

I´m getting super excited for my homecoming, but I haven´t been able to sleep for the past 2 weeks, so I think the first thing that I need to do is take a 5 hour nap!

Tomorrow we have interviews with President Wright... :D Then it´s time to head back home.


I love you all, and I´ll see you soon! Whether it be in person, facebook or skype.


Love, Sister Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment