Sunday, July 6, 2014

Vou Ficar Mais Uma

6/02/14

Hello my lovely family and friends!!

I hope all is well in the U.S. I hear that things are starting to get hot up there... Just remember that while you're sweating your hinies off, I´ll be shivering. But it´a blessing after that horrible summer that we had.

So, another transfer has come and gone, and tomorrow is transfer day... ALREADY! I can´t believe it. I think every email I talk about how fast time flies, and let me tell you, it really does. I´ll be staying here in Lajeado for another transfer. And surprisingly, for the first time in 9 months, I´ll stay with my companion. WHAT A SHOCKER! But it´s good news. Sister Olivieira Souza is hilarious.

This week was hard and good at the same time. Just the normal stresses of missionary life. But it been a great transfer too. I've met so many amazing people, and even if we haven´t had any luck with our baptisms, I feel like we´re really and genuinely helping these people how Christ would. I love mission life. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I can´t believe how much I´m learning and growing every day.

I have little time to write today because we´re heading out to have one more picnic with our district.

But first let me tell a funny story. This week I made a contact with 2 girls from Switzerland who spoke English... And I could hardly say anything! It was awful yet amazing at the same time! I love Português! I´m just gonna start out by saying this right now, I have to marry someone that speaks Português! haha

I love you all, and I´m looking forward to another excellent transfer!

Have a perfect week!

Sister Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment