Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I Feel So Loved!

I just LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE all you guys so much! Thank you everyone for the birthday cards, emails, presents, wishes and love! You are all so amazing. It´s hard to believe that it´s actually my birthday tomorrow, because it´s so stinking cold here! I´m still not used to the whole switched seasons thing. But anyway, I´m so grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you for everything.

It was another good week here in Vila Fernandes. We walked, and walked and walked and walked, you know, like the pioneers. Which is fitting, since this week was Pioneer day in the USA. We talked and talked and talked and talked. And I also thought of a new way to make a contact with rude people... It´s called the "oh, if you´re going to ignore me and keep on walking, I have every right to walk right along side you and say what I was going to say!" Yeah, it´s kind of a long title, but you get the idea.

This week I was able to have an awesome split with Sister Betti, Sister Leader Trainer. She´s from Argentina, and super funny. We got to strengthen our relationships with even more families here in Fernandes, and we had an awesome Family Home Evening with American pancakes and peanut butter last night! I love this area, with all of it´s difficulties and all!

I´m excited to celebrate my first and last birthday on the mission. It´s sure to be great, and just like any other day on the mission! Maybe my district leader will switch it up and bit and call to wish me a happy birthday or something! haha

But nothing incredible really happened this week. We taught a lot of lessons, but nobody is really progressing. We´re in that stage of just getting to a new area, and trying to weed out the people who actually want to hear our message or not. But we´re really learning a lot.

But anyway, I love you all and I hope that all is well!

Have a perfect week, and thank you again for all the love!

Love,


Sister Emily Stevens

Me, Sister Betti, My companion (Sister Sallum), and Sister Oliveira

Sister Betti and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment